This post may contain affiliate links (what is this?)
If you cannot stand flies, insects, and all other critters that spend their time coming to disturb you during your quiet time,its time to upgrade your fly-Swatter, there’s good news! The BUG-A-SALT 2.0 from Skell has been designed to help you out.
The bug-a-salt is a salt rifle sold directly from the manufacturer, Skell Inc. This product is very silent and economical, (recharges with ordinary table salt ), and works significantly to make the elimination of flies and other flying insects exciting.
How does it work?
- Lift the “lift cap” and pour the ordinary granulated table salt.
- To cock the gun, slide the handle towards yourself. This action will activate the pop-up sight, indicating that the pistol is ready to fire!
- Slide the handle forward and release the safety function.
- Aim at the target and pull the trigger to fire. For more effectiveness, shoot with enough pressure to kill a fly in one charge!
In all, the BUG-A-SALT 2.0 from Skell, Yellow is a handy tool in getting rid of flies, mosquitoes, wasps, spiders, etc. in both easy and hard to reach spots such as windows, screens or blinds without causing any damage to your properties.
Basic care of the bug assault
- You never want to leave it in the cocked position for long periods of time
- You never want to leave in direct Sun especially when cocked
- You don’t want to leave it in your oven
- Some of you might be living in a humid area and that might cause salt clogs